Uptown Nw Condos, New Westminster

20 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20

Uptown Nw Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 61 condos for sale (New Westminster) and 19 Uptown NW condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's New Westminster real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Uptown NW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Uptown NW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The New Westminster Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (59%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Uptown NW rentals (41%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 6 Uptown NW townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Uptown NW too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Downtown NW real estate or homes for sale in GlenBrooke North. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster real estate brokers to start viewing some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
new-westminster
uptown-nw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.