Mission West Townhouses, Mission

Reset Filters

Mission West Townhouses for Sale, Mission

With 22 townhouses for sale in Mission and on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Mission by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Mission MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mission-West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Mission-West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Mission Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Mission-West rentals (15%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Mission-West. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Mission average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Mission REALTORS® to start visiting some Mission townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
mission
mission-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.