Timberlea Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Timberlea

Timberlea Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 118 townhouses for sale in Milton and 1 Timberlea townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Timberlea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Timberlea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Timberlea rentals (8%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Timberlea. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some TM Timberlea real estate or homes for sale in Coates. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Milton real estate brokers to start viewing some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.