Timberlea Condos, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Timberlea

Timberlea Condos for Sale, Milton

With 43 total condos (Milton) and 1 Timberlea condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Milton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Timberlea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Timberlea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Timberlea rentals (8%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Timberlea. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some TM Timberlea real estate or homes for sale in Coates. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Milton average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Milton real estate agents to start viewing some Milton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
milton
timberlea
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.