Milton Houses

313 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 313

Milton Houses for Sale

With 317 Milton houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Milton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Milton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Milton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Milton rentals (10%). If you're looking for Milton apartments for rent or Milton house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 42 condos for sale in Milton. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 117 Milton townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Toronto real estate, some Halton Hills real estate, or homes for sale in Waterdown. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Milton real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Milton real estate agents to start touring some Milton houses today!

milton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.