Scott Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Scott

Scott Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 124 total listed townhouses (Milton) and 9 Scott townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Milton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Scott MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Scott, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Scott rentals (9%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Scott. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Scott too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some SC Scott real estate or homes for sale in Harrison. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Milton real estate brokers to start viewing some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
milton
scott
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.