Coates Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Coates

Coates Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 124 Milton townhouses and 9 Coates townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Coates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Milton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Coates rentals (8%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Coates. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some CO Coates real estate or homes for sale in Beaty. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Milton REALTORS® to start visiting some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
milton
coates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.