Victoria Square Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $958,000 to $999,000
  • $982,000 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Victoria Square

Victoria Square Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 136 townhouses for sale in Markham and 4 Victoria Square townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Victoria Square MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Victoria Square, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Victoria Square rentals (8%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Victoria Square. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Cathedraltown real estate or homes for sale in Cachet. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate agents to start touring some Markham townhouses today!

markham
victoria-square
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.