Victoria Square Condos, Markham

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Victoria Square Condos for Sale, Markham

With 260 total condos (Markham) and listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Victoria Square MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Victoria Square, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Victoria Square rentals (8%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 12 Victoria Square townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Victoria Square too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Cathedraltown real estate or homes for sale in Cachet. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
markham
victoria-square
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.