Markham Village Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters

Markham Village Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 149 townhomes for sale in Markham and 2 Markham Village townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Markham Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Markham Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Markham Village rentals (6%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 44 houses for sale in Markham Village. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Old Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Greensborough. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham REALTORS® to start touring some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
markham-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.