Markham Village Condos, Markham

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Markham Village Condos for Sale, Markham

With 260 Markham condos for sale and for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Markham Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Markham Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Markham Village rentals (6%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Markham Village townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 50 houses for sale in Markham Village too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Old Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Greensborough. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate brokers to start touring some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
markham
markham-village
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.