Bullock Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Bullock

Bullock Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 197 townhouses for sale in Markham and 4 Bullock townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Markham are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bullock MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Bullock, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (72%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bullock rentals (28%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Bullock. Want more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Bullock too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Old Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Markham Village. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Markham real estate agent directory to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
markham
bullock
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.