Bullock Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Bullock

Bullock Condos for Sale, Markham

With 257 total condos (Markham) and 2 Bullock condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bullock MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Bullock, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (72%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bullock rentals (28%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Bullock townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Bullock too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Old Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Markham Village. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham real estate brokers to start visiting some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
markham
bullock
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.