Websters Corners Townhouses, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters

Websters Corners Townhouses for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 122 total listed townhouses (Maple Ridge) and for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Maple Ridge are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Websters Corners MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Websters Corners, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Websters Corners rentals (13%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Websters Corners. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Northeast real estate or homes for sale in West Central. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Maple Ridge housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Maple Ridge real estate agent directory to start touring some Maple Ridge townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
maple-ridge
websters-corners
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.