Thornhill Mr Condos, Maple Ridge

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Thornhill Mr Condos for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 32 total condos (Maple Ridge) and on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Maple Ridge MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Thornhill MR MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Thornhill MR, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Thornhill MR rentals (19%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 26 houses for sale in Thornhill MR. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Whonnock real estate or homes for sale in Albion. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Maple Ridge real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Maple Ridge REALTORS® to start visiting some Maple Ridge condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
maple-ridge
thornhill-mr
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.