East Central Condos, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 50
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Maple Ridge
  4. East Central

East Central Condos for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 77 Maple Ridge condos for sale and 48 East Central condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Maple Ridge are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the East Central MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in East Central, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Maple Ridge Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in East Central rentals (17%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 35 East Central townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 50 houses for sale in East Central too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some West Central real estate or homes for sale in Albion. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Maple Ridge real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Maple Ridge real estate agent directory to start touring some Maple Ridge condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
maple-ridge
east-central
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.