Langley City Condos, Langley

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 122
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Langley
  4. Langley City

Langley City Condos for Sale, Langley

With 280 condos for sale (Langley) and 126 Langley City condos for sale, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Langley by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Langley real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Langley City MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Langley City, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Langley Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (71%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Langley City rentals (29%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 44 Langley City townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 79 houses for sale in Langley City too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Brookswood Langley real estate or homes for sale in Salmon River. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Langley real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Langley real estate brokers to start touring some Langley condos today!

langley
langley-city
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.