King City Townhouses, King

Reset Filters

King City Townhouses for Sale, King

With 3 townhouses for sale in King and for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in King by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (King) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the King City MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in King City, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in King City rentals (12%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in King City. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 53 houses for sale in King City too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rural King real estate or homes for sale in Nobleton. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? King real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our King real estate agents to start touring some King townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
king
king-city
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.