King City Houses, King

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 81
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. King
  4. King City

King City Houses for Sale, King

With 201 houses for sale in King and 81 King City houses listed, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in King by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (King) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the King City MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in King City, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in King City rentals (12%). If you're looking for King City apartments for rent or King City house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in King, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in King City. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 7 King City townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Rural King real estate or homes for sale in Nobleton. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? King average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our King real estate agents to start viewing some King houses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.