King City Condos, King

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. King
  4. King City

King City Condos for Sale, King

With 10 condos for sale (King) and 5 King City condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in King by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's King MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the King City MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in King City, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in King City rentals (12%). If you're looking for King City apartments for rent or King City house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (King), we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 King City townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 103 houses for sale in King City too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural King real estate or homes for sale in Nobleton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? King housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our King REALTORS® to start touring some King condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.