Stoney Creek Condos, Hamilton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Stoney Creek

Stoney Creek Condos for Sale, Hamilton

With 59 condos for sale (Hamilton) and 18 Stoney Creek condos listed, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Hamilton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Stoney Creek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Stoney Creek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Hamilton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (82%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Stoney Creek rentals (18%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 32 Stoney Creek townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 108 houses for sale in Stoney Creek too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Winona Park real estate or homes for sale in Lakeshore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Hamilton real estate agents to start viewing some Hamilton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
hamilton
stoney-creek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.