Carlisle Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters

Carlisle Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 98 townhouses for sale in Hamilton and on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Hamilton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Carlisle MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Carlisle, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Carlisle rentals (7%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Carlisle. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Flamborough real estate or homes for sale in Freelton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Hamilton real estate brokers to start visiting some Hamilton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
hamilton
carlisle
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.