Terwillegar Towne Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Terwillegar Towne

Terwillegar Towne Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 69 Edmonton townhouses for sale and 1 Terwillegar Towne townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Terwillegar Towne MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Terwillegar Towne, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Terwillegar Towne rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Terwillegar Towne. Want more square footage? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Terwillegar Towne too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some South Terwillegar real estate or homes for sale in Leger. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
terwillegar-towne
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.