Terwillegar Towne Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 17 of 17
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Terwillegar Towne

Terwillegar Towne Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2547 Edmonton condos for sale and 13 Terwillegar Towne condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Terwillegar Towne MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Terwillegar Towne, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Terwillegar Towne rentals (15%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Terwillegar Towne townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 43 houses for sale in Terwillegar Towne too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some South Terwillegar real estate or homes for sale in Leger. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
terwillegar-towne
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.