Rutherford Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 31
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Rutherford

Rutherford Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 32 Rutherford townhouses for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Rutherford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Rutherford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Rutherford rentals (18%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 41 condos for sale in Rutherford. Want more square footage? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Rutherford too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Callaghan real estate or homes for sale in Macewan. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
edmonton
rutherford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.