Rutherford Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 50
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Rutherford

Rutherford Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 51 Rutherford condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rutherford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Rutherford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Rutherford rentals (18%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 9 Rutherford townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 54 houses for sale in Rutherford too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Callaghan real estate or homes for sale in Macewan. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
edmonton
rutherford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.