Ottewell Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 26
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Ottewell

Ottewell Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 4391 houses for sale (Edmonton) and 27 Ottewell houses listed, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Ottewell MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Ottewell, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (73%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Ottewell rentals (27%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Ottewell. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1 Ottewell townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Holyrood real estate or homes for sale in Kenilworth. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.