Ottewell Condos, Edmonton

6 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6

Ottewell Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 1394 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 7 Ottewell condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Ottewell MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Ottewell, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (73%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Ottewell rentals (27%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 7 Ottewell townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Ottewell too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Holyrood real estate or homes for sale in Kenilworth. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada
edmonton
ottewell
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.