Menisa Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Menisa Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 Edmonton townhouses and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Menisa MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Menisa, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Menisa rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Menisa. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Menisa too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Ekota real estate or homes for sale in Sakaw. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
menisa
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.