Maple Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Maple

Maple Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 2 Maple townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Maple MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Maple, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Maple rentals (10%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Maple. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Maple too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Tamarack real estate or homes for sale in Anthony Henday Southeast. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
edmonton
maple
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.