Maple Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Maple

Maple Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 4080 houses for sale in Edmonton and 21 Maple houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Maple MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Maple, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Maple rentals (10%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 1 Maple townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Tamarack real estate or homes for sale in Anthony Henday Southeast. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start touring some Edmonton houses today!

edmonton
maple
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.