Kameyosek Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Kameyosek Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 67 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 1 Kameyosek townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kameyosek MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Kameyosek, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (63%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Kameyosek rentals (37%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Kameyosek. Considering more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Kameyosek too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Tawa real estate or homes for sale in Lee Ridge. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
kameyosek
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.