Jackson Heights Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Jackson Heights

Jackson Heights Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 969 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 1 Jackson Heights townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Jackson Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Jackson Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Jackson Heights rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Jackson Heights. Want more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Jackson Heights too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Kiniski Gardens real estate or homes for sale in Pylypow Industrial. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
jackson-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.