Dechene Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $364,900 to $384,900
  • $374,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Dechene

Dechene Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2321 condos for sale in Edmonton and 2 Dechene condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dechene MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Dechene, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Dechene rentals (9%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Dechene. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Jamieson Place real estate or homes for sale in Ormsby Place. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

edmonton
dechene
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.