Carter Crest Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Carter Crest Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 69 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Carter Crest MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Carter Crest, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (96%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Carter Crest rentals (4%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Carter Crest. Considering more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Carter Crest too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Falconer Heights real estate or homes for sale in Ogilvie Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
carter-crest
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.