Blue Quill Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Blue Quill

Blue Quill Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 5 Blue Quill townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Blue Quill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Blue Quill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (58%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Blue Quill rentals (42%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Blue Quill. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Blue Quill too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Skyrattler real estate or homes for sale in Blue Quill Estates. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
edmonton
blue-quill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.