Beverly Heights Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Beverly Heights Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 67 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beverly Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Beverly Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (67%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Beverly Heights rentals (33%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Beverly Heights. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Beacon Heights real estate or homes for sale in Rundle Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
beverly-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.