Alberta Avenue Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Alberta Avenue

Alberta Avenue Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 Edmonton townhouses for sale and 1 Alberta Avenue townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Alberta Avenue MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Alberta Avenue, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Alberta Avenue rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Alberta Avenue. Want something more substantial? There are currently 67 houses for sale in Alberta Avenue too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Parkdale real estate or homes for sale in Delton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
alberta-avenue
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.