Beach Grove Condos, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Beach Grove

Beach Grove Condos for Sale, Delta

With 79 total condos (Delta) and 12 Beach Grove condos for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Delta MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Beach Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Beach Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Beach Grove rentals (12%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Beach Grove townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Beach Grove too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Delta real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Delta REALTORS® to start touring some Delta condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
delta
beach-grove
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.