Maillardville Condos, Coquitlam

7 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7

Maillardville Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 138 total condos (Coquitlam) and 8 Maillardville condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Coquitlam MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Maillardville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Maillardville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (77%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Maillardville rentals (23%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 14 Maillardville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Maillardville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Central Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Coquitlam West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Coquitlam REALTORS® to start touring some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

coquitlam
maillardville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.