Chilliwack Mountain Condos, Chilliwack

Reset Filters

Chilliwack Mountain Condos for Sale, Chilliwack

With 96 condos for sale (Chilliwack) and for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Chilliwack by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Chilliwack real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Chilliwack Mountain MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Chilliwack Mountain, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (97%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Chilliwack Mountain rentals (3%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 16 Chilliwack Mountain townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Chilliwack Mountain too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Chilliwack Proper Village West real estate or homes for sale in Chilliwack Yale Rd West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Chilliwack housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Chilliwack real estate brokers to start touring some Chilliwack condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
chilliwack
chilliwack-mountain
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.