Temple Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 22 Homes for Sale

  • $178,000 to $314,900
  • $255,485 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 22 of 22
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Temple

Temple Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 22 Temple townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Temple MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Temple, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Temple rentals (20%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Temple. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Monterey Park real estate or homes for sale in Falconridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
temple
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.