Saddle Ridge Houses, Calgary

46 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 46

Saddle Ridge Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 2490 houses for sale in Calgary and 47 Saddle Ridge houses for sale, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Saddle Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Saddle Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Saddle Ridge rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 19 condos for sale in Saddle Ridge. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 16 Saddle Ridge townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Calgary real estate or homes for sale in Taradale. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
calgary
saddle-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.