Saddle Ridge Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 11 Homes for Sale

  • $144,900 to $226,000
  • $177,091 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Saddle Ridge

Saddle Ridge Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1160 condos for sale (Calgary) and 11 Saddle Ridge condos on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Saddle Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Saddle Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Saddle Ridge rentals (11%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 18 Saddle Ridge townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 41 houses for sale in Saddle Ridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Calgary real estate or homes for sale in Taradale. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.