Evergreen Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 15 Homes for Sale

  • $209,000 to $449,500
  • $319,739 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Evergreen

Evergreen Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 15 Evergreen townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Evergreen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Evergreen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Evergreen rentals (9%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 16 condos for sale in Evergreen. Want more square footage? There are currently 108 houses for sale in Evergreen too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Bridlewood real estate or homes for sale in Shawnee Slps. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
evergreen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.