Evergreen Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Evergreen

Evergreen Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1385 total condos (Calgary) and 15 Evergreen condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Evergreen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Evergreen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Evergreen rentals (9%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 20 Evergreen townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 111 houses for sale in Evergreen too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Bridlewood real estate or homes for sale in Shawnee Slps. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
evergreen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.