Altadore Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 57
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Altadore

Altadore Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2048 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 58 Altadore townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Altadore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Altadore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (69%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Altadore rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Altadore. Want something more substantial? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Altadore too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Garrison Woods real estate or homes for sale in South Calgary. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
calgary
altadore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.