Altadore Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 7 Homes for Sale

  • $219,900 to $394,900
  • $308,086 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Altadore

Altadore Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1632 condos for sale in Calgary and 8 Altadore condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Altadore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Altadore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Altadore rentals (31%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 64 Altadore townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 41 houses for sale in Altadore too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Garrison Woods real estate or homes for sale in South Calgary. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
altadore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.