Abbeydale Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Abbeydale

Abbeydale Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2050 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 9 Abbeydale townhouses for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Abbeydale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Abbeydale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (74%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Abbeydale rentals (26%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Abbeydale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Marlborough Park real estate or homes for sale in Applewood. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
abbeydale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.