Abbeydale Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

Abbeydale Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1281 condos for sale (Calgary) and listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Abbeydale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Abbeydale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (74%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Abbeydale rentals (26%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 6 Abbeydale townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Abbeydale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Marlborough Park real estate or homes for sale in Applewood. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
abbeydale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.